Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #505 of (permalink) Old 4th March 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Well another day, week and month, another letter to Renault UK's MD and SQD - hopefully the rocket I've just lit will rustle a few feathers within the Customer Services Department of Renault UK (I have blatantly accused them of mismanagement and incompetency - specific to the person who has been replying to my previous correspondence!)...

We'll see, I just hope I get a more fruitful discussion from them!

Vass20, got your earlier PM - interesting hey!? So they don't want to talk to anyone apart from those who experienced the issues (guess they are trying to keep their conversations and correspondence to a minimum - whereever possible - no surprises really, 'cos 34 cases is probably too much for that petty organisation to deal with - let alone the 400+ cases that Watchdog has received. I do find it strange that Watchdog and Renault haven't been closer than they have, i.e. the 400+ cases were sent to Renault to deal with...unless there is another agenda for these from Watchdog!? (Now I am sounding cynical!)

Meesh, Vass20, Selwonk, you should now have receoved a copy of the letter I sent to RUK - enjoy! Your views are welcome

Ciao for now!

Aaron Brigatti
Brigatti Online -

Clio Bonnet-Catch Issues?
- Read the Correspondence Archive (Recently Updated!) @
- and the latest on my experiences @

Currently in brigatti's garage:
2009 Audi A4 1.4 TFSI
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome