Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Need help ASAP!!

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 4th March 2014
Platinum member
Nominated 14 Times in 13 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Thanked 1,612 Times in 1,396 Posts
Re: Need help ASAP!!

Originally Posted by Dancingdad View Post
I know it doesn't help but no point being annoyed. All motor factors, online or in store use reg number database to find the right part. And do come up wrong.
Europarts or any other motor factor won't argue about exchanging, they know it happens.

If you can take old parts with you it will help. Or photograph and measure things like drum diameter if you need car to get there.
You have the only true reference parked outside your house.
Yes thats a fact a mix up does happen it happened to me the other day when getting a new battery for the wife suzuki swift..I looked on line E.C.P and found the battery but didnt take the old one with me..when I got there they said you have picked out the wrong one and this is what you need..Ok I thought they must back home and it was the wrong one for the car.. went back this time with the old battery and explained it didnt fit [to high] I know what you need he said and he went and got it ..lo and behold its the one I picked out in the first place..Aye carumba.. left the old one with him I didnt have to dispose of it myself..
Currently in Phil48's garage:
There is nothing in my garage now..
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome