Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault 19 1.8 16V Lambda wiring problem?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th March 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault 19 1.8 16V Lambda wiring problem?

I have had an intermittent misfire under partial throttle and at idle for a while. Replaced the lambda sensor and seemed to be ok but, then the cabling fell down and dragged along the road for a while breaking it.

When my wiring fell down onto the road and I lost a section which was plugged in between the main loom and the Lambda sensor, like an extension piece. I still have the plug on the loom and the plug on the Lambda and they plug into each other ok but it has not resolved the problem. Without the extension I donít know if the wiring is correct and may still be causing the problem?

On the loom side plug there is:
A-Yellow (Goes to injection module, injection switch and injection locking relay)
B-Black (Goes to fuel injection ECU , earth and throttle position sensor)
C-Red (Goes to fuel injection ECU )

The lambda side plug there is:
A-Black (Signal wire?)
B-White (Heater wire?)
C-White (Heater wire?)

I am thinking that the Lambda Black wire might need to be moved in the plug and connect to either the Red or Black wires on the loom, but I do not know.

Hope someone might know or could check their wiring?

Currently in kenyonr1rd's garage:
1995 Renault 19 16v
  5 Lastest Threads by kenyonr1rd
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault 19 1.8 16V Lambda wiring problem? Electronics TazzyK 3 1782 4th March 2007 07:40 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome