Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 2005 Espace IV 2.0 T Initiale Washer Fluid Leaking

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 4th March 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 8
Wow! At last! Someone who has the same "we've never heard of it before" problem that I've had with both of my Laguna II's so far. Well similar enough.

Both have dripped screenwash from NSF bumper when the bottle has been reasonably full and the car has been parked with the offside wheels up on a kerb (as I often do at work.) The current one even does it on the level if the bottle is filled to the brim.

My currently favoured dealer (well they look after me, and they've never given me the car back in a dangerous condition, which is more than I can say for the others) swears blind that they've never heard of it before and that they can't reproduce the fault. I take pictures of the puddle on my mobile and show the reception staff every time I visit now. It seems to be a bit of a running joke.

Good luck in getting it sorted. And if you can't, then take comfort in the fact that your car is every bit as unique as both of mine have been
Currently in Horatio's garage:
2010 Laguna III Initiale.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome