Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna 3 Coupe 2008 - 2012 should I buy?

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 4th March 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thumbs up Re: Laguna 3 Coupe 2008 - 2012 should I buy?

Hi all thanks for your help .... It may surprise you to know Ive actually bought the Megane Coupe instead!! had it 5 days and I love it, very frugal thats already obvious, not has powerful as I am used to, but enough torque for the motorway and the cabin is a really a nice place to be.
Its a 2011 1.5 dci Dynamique Tom Tom in Cayenne!! ... can't say it was my first choice in terms of colour but it is growing on me and the car is in great condition. I have only found 1 fault ... the dashboard lights behind 1 of the heater control buttons dont come on at night (yes it was a daytime test drive) its annoying me already, hopefully it wont entail pulling out the whole dash to solve the problem (any ideas gratefully recieved), been working every day since I picked her up so not had time to look into it, keen to find out if I have daytime running lights or not? and would like to have LED's if possible, but other than possibly upgrading the audio system speakers if that can be done that will be it for me. Coup thanks for your help and for unknowingly steering me towards the Megane. Glad to be Renault owner! Thanks again to all!
Currently in Rikipedia's garage:
Renault Coupe 1.5 Dci Dynamique Tom Tom
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome