Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2004 - Engines - Auto gearbox warning sign

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 5th March 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by chelsearabbit View Post
i have had the same problem - been on diagnostic twice but nothing comes up. Seems to be OK
Hi chelsearabbit. Thanks for your comment. A fellow sufferer always eases the pain - it's reassuring to know the trouble might only be with the warning sign and not the gearbox. If only we knew where a blast of air or a spray of WD40 could be applied! Since I last posted, the problem hasn't reoccurred. I won't forget it, of course, and I will bring it up again with the dealer first chance I get... but it's a bit like the story about the noisy undresser upstairs who remembers to be quite after shedding the first shoe on the floor with a thump you hear through your ceiling, leaving you on edge indefinitely waiting for the second thud which of course never comes! So, are you still having this problem? And any other experiences with your car you'd like to share? Would make interesting reading for me.
Currently in li'lripper's garage:
2006 Megane II Sedan 2L Auto
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome