Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Is my Renault dealer filling me full of the brown stuff??

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 6th March 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by dzdoris View Post
Thanks for all your replies guys

Cormac....the reason I ask is we managed to get the immobilser off using the central locking button but they said it's not working to sync the key?

note: the central locking button is dodgy because from the inside it locks all the doors but when pressed again doesn't seem to unlock the doors but as I said above we managed to get the immobiliser off??

I'm so angry we paid 2700 January 06 for this car. In the year we've had it we've had to spend another 1500 fixing various things. Now this has happened! We've also got swimming pools in the underfloor storage compartments and sodden front foot wells which renault have said will probably cost 500+ to repair. We've checked round the sunroof and the drainage channels and can't find anything.

I'm at the end of my tether and am just tempted to just give it to the scrapyard because I feel that's all it's worth at the moment

You have my sympathy! We've spent 1000 on repairs on our scenic in the year that we've had it. And we know it needs more work doing...

It is nice to drive and great for my big kids but I would think twice before buying another renault. The parts are sooo expensive.
Currently in chocolatesnowflake's garage:
2001 Scenic 1.9dci
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome