Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - ABS Module/Pump

Thread: ABS Module/Pump
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 6th March 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
ABS Module/Pump

Hi all,

I have a fault with the ABS and ESP on my Espace that I brought in January. I have had a diagnostic done and it showed a fault with the ABS module/pump located behind the front bumper. A trusted friend and ex-Renault mechanic has took the part off and sent it away to someone Renault use to recondition said part. Unfortunately it is beyond repair and this is probably why the car was sold by it's previous owner after owning it for 9 years. The bill for a new part is 902 inc VAT and Labour. Ouch!! And unfortunately this is not the only repair I need to get done .

My question is how easy is it to locate a second hand module? Is there anything I need to be aware of? I have seen them on ebay but worry I may end up with another problem. My mate is also looking into getting a second hand one.

Currently in imwills's garage:
2004 Renault Espace Expression 1.9Dci, 2000 Rover 75 2ltr Auto Connossieur SE, 1990 Rover Metro 1.4 GTA
  5 Lastest Threads by imwills
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
ABS Module/Pump Brakes/Hubs TTT 4 1217 6th March 2014 08:24 PM
Renault Espace faults Cars & motoring andy101075 4 1777 26th January 2014 04:46 PM
Hi everyone! Welcome to RenaultForums pauldarbyshire 2 438 11th January 2014 05:07 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome