Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault - How to get a replacement handbook

View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 6th March 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I wish that I lived in the Czech Republic, replacements for free and a nice message.

I emailed Renault UK and got this reply:

Thank you very much for your recent email request concerning a handbook for your Renault Kangoo Van.

A PDF file, photocopied or CD-rom replacement handbook can be purchased by sending the following to the address below:-

Registration number of vehicle

Chassis number of vehicle

Model details

Your name, address and contact telephone number details

Cheque should be made payable to Renault UK

Renault UK Limited

The Rivers Office Park

Denham Way

Maple Cross

The file attachment is sent without charge, depending on the size of the file. A photocopied handbook costs 5.00 and the CD-rom costs 10.00. Please specify the handbook format you require.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Renault On-line and if you would like any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at Renault Customer Services .

Ebbah Odera (Miss)
Renault Customer Services
Renault UK
Tel: 0800 072 33 72
Fax: 01923 895101

There doesn't seem to be a consistent policy at Renault UK on this subject, but at least it seems you can get it for free in one format or other, just depends who deals with it there as to which format you may get it in!! Am intrigued as to what exactly this "The file attachment is sent without charge, depending on the size of the file." means though.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome