Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What I hate about driving...

View Single Post
post #255 of (permalink) Old 7th March 2007
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
when iam towing the caravan there are many drivers out there trying like made to get past me flashing lights and when they manage to do so at some point they give me a look of death that really ****es me off and then 2 miles down the road they decide after all that to pulled in and then later down the same road here they come again and i can tell you one thing they do not get past the second time They seem to think because iam pulling the caravan i can drive as fast as them well i can but i dont for the obvious reasons ive got the hole family on board and iam not putting them and myself in danger for them apart from that i cant preempt other drivers on the roads i pay for my road tax just like the next person so if you get stuck behind me you will just have to wait until the road ahead is clear and then you can overtake me when it is safe to do so and if its safe and the road is wide enough i will pull over to help you past but only if it is safe to do so cheers
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome