Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Vel Satis Problems

View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 8th March 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

I disagree, I look on the autotrader website everyday incase something new pops up, there is nothing on there for less then £6300 nationwide with diesel and leather. Anyway the update is this they will sell me the carf for £5000 now but without the sat nav working, they think its the cd player in the glove box that needs fixing or replacing and the price of one of these is about £400. However it could be the main unit also, or one or the other. It will be a process of elimination.

However if i have to replace both units it will cost a grand but they've just dropped the price by a grand. If i can get away with just replacing the cd player i'll be quids in.

If you can send me a link to an example with half the mileage for 6 grand i'd be interested to see that but it would also have to be in the south as i'm already traveling from bristol to birmingham for this one and thats a pain.

Thanks for input anyway.
Currently in jamesyboy5593's garage:
Scenic II 1.9DCi Privilege, Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, VW Eos 2.0 TFSI DSG, Gilera Nexus 500 scooter.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome