Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Please give me some help guys

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 9th March 2007 Thread Starter
blue eyes
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
immobiliser problem

Hi everyone.I have the same problem with the immobiliser on my scenic.I have got mine permanantly on.I have changed the batteries in the fobs and changed the reciever circuit board but it still stays locked.I contacted renault and they told me I can have a four digit code at a cost of 35!
Can someone point me in the right direction as to where on this web site the guide is to disable the immobiliser.

Hi Bryan.
Can you give me the code for my car too? It's a Megane scenic 98 model.Where will I find the vehicle code?

Can Bryan help me with getting the 4 digit code I need to take the immobiliser off

Hi everyone.Does anybody know how to get the 4 digit code to disable the immobiliser on my 98 Scenic,apart from going down to my local dealer and being ripped off for the pleasure of having to pay for something that should be given free with the car when they are first bought.

Does this work for the 98 model aswell

My 98 scenic is exactly the same.The tip I was given was:Put half a small bottle of caustic soda in the expansion tank,run the engine to temperature for exactly 1 hour,not a minute more,then flush the cooling system out with a hose and then re-fill.You should see all the gunge coming out when you flush.

Can any one tell me how to enter the immobiliser code?
i have tried 2 methods and neither one work.the first one was one from stuart wilson on this forum,the windscreen wiper method.
I would like a sure proof way of how to do this please

Can anyone tell me the exact way how to enter the immobiliser code please.

Can anyone tell me exactly how to enter the immobiliser code

Will someone please tell me how to enter the immobiliser code.been off the road now for 4 days.there is something about pressing the central locking inside the car and then pressing the plip.What does this actually mean.detailed help urgently needed
Currently in blue eyes's garage:
Renault Megane Scenic Monanco

Last edited by bonedavid; 10th March 2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: duplicated posts merged
  5 Lastest Threads by blue eyes
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Immobiliser removal Electronics austenx 1 4616 3rd October 2007 01:22 PM
Scenic/Laguna Parts Sharing? Engines Lagdti 4 1142 3rd October 2007 01:16 PM
scenic cylinder head question Engines madnoel10 1 1344 28th September 2007 01:26 PM
power steering issue Engines madnoel10 1 1014 12th September 2007 11:01 AM
renault 19 info needed Engines VelSatisfied 1 1036 12th September 2007 10:28 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome