Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Getting fed up with the niggles

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 9th March 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via Yahoo to RockAngel
Getting fed up with the niggles

hi all

I really love my S reg Monaco but its the niggles that are really beginning to hack me off. Since buying it in Jan, i've forked out for a new heater matrix, a new battery and now i have a swimming pool in the drivers footwell

My new mats have been soaked, dried, soaked again.. i feel like putting armbands on em and giving them swimming lessons!

Am i the only one who's getting hacked off with the little things? other than that... she's lovely and goes like the wind! She's lovely to drive and i really enjoy her but its getting to the stage where i never know whats going to go wrong next.
Currently in RockAngel's garage:
1998 Renault Megane Scenic Monaco 1.9DTi
  5 Lastest Threads by RockAngel
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Getting fed up with the niggles Cars & motoring ottoman 2 1058 9th March 2007 02:49 PM
Not happy with aftersales care Cars & motoring robster 18 2577 19th January 2007 12:46 PM
Renault Scenic Monaco heating matrix Heating & cooling RockAngel 2 961 16th January 2007 12:30 PM
Where's the nearest dealer in R.C.T? Regional activity grog 3 1150 15th January 2007 12:14 AM
Hi everyone! Welcome to RenaultForums davesss 3 802 12th January 2007 08:03 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome