Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What I hate about driving...

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 29th November 2005 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
What I hate about driving...

Sorry guys (& girlies ) if this subject has been gone over umpteen times in newspapers, magazines and on TV and radio but.....
......What do you hate about driving these days?
Obviously we all know that the general standard of driving has declined over the last few years as people who drive for a living will atest to (Bonedavid will no doubt agree). But what really irks you?
I'll kick off with the winter phenomenon of people who can drive perfectly daylight. But when darkness falls on unlit roads, they are scared witless and drive at no more than 45mph, slow down for bends in the road and brake at the first sight of oncoming headlights. I know it's been called night blindness but all the over cautious driving makes the rest of us nervous and wound up and push some people to perform very dangerous overtaking manoeuvers. I just resign myself to a longer journey home but I sometimes end up with an impatient sod tailgating me, thinking I'm causing the hold up (Well the Scenic does have a fat ar** )
Currently in AndyF1's garage:
2005 Renault Scenic II 1.9dCi
  5 Lastest Threads by AndyF1
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Third set of tyres in 3 years!! Wheels & tyres luna lander 11 2773 8th October 2007 10:40 AM
Keyless encryption broken? Cars & motoring madnoel10 1 1301 29th August 2007 08:32 AM
What computers have you owned General Chat VelSatisfied 22 3279 15th November 2006 09:57 PM
Winter Vomiting Virus Jokes & funny stuff ottoman 1 1135 14th November 2006 07:14 PM
The best sitcom from 1990 Jokes & funny stuff ottoman 5 1420 11th November 2006 11:18 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome