Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault "Harmony" vs "Renault to go" warranties.

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10th March 2007 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 8
I doubt it was RTG. The car had only been accepted as a part-ex from another customer the same day, and I don't think it had even gone on the books when we agreed to buy it.

We'd been looking for a 5 door Clio for a while, as getting the grizzle in and out of the back of the 3 door was less than straightforward. We just happened to notice this one while taking our old one in for service and did the deal on the spot. Apparently we jumped quite a long waiting list by being in the right place at the right time

The paperwork's all kosher though, so obviously it did go through official channels once we'd agreed to buy it.

I can't say I'm that bothered over the 6 months of warranty, especially as they might use it as an excuse not to let us have the two years that we want. I can't see them reducing the price or adding the two together and allowing 5.5 years of cover, so I think we've got the best result as it stands... as long as the RTG warranty is as good as the Harmony one.
Currently in Horatio's garage:
2010 Laguna III Initiale.

Last edited by Horatio; 10th March 2007 at 01:51 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome