Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #549 of (permalink) Old 11th March 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

@ Meesh's question "why only two"... Could it be that even your complaint is not recorded? If people phone (always better to write) and are told that the case is closed, how many would insist that their complaint is recorded anyway? If everyone is given the same answer, then any complaints made subsequent to the Watchdog (and our) highlight would go unrecorded.

What is needed is for Watchdog to ask viewers to let them know if they have tried to complain to VOSA and were turned away in the same way that you were, dear Meesh.

When SJ phoned me I asked him to put his response to me in writing as that was the form in which I had contacted him. At the time he refused saying the issue was closed and he was phoning to tell me this! I insisted it be noted down and he said he had my letter, I took from this it had been noted somewhere but from the FoI request it obviously hasn't.

I have made a similar request to Watchdog so only time will tell what they do with the information I have provided them with.
Currently in Meesh's garage:
2003 Renault Clio Billabong
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome