Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #553 of (permalink) Old 11th March 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Originally Posted by Meesh View Post
[When SJ phoned me I asked him to put his response to me in writing as that was the form in which I had contacted him. At the time he refused saying the issue was closed and he was phoning to tell me this! I insisted it be noted down and he said he had my letter, I took from this it had been noted somewhere but from the FoI request it obviously hasn't.

I have made a similar request to Watchdog so only time will tell what they do with the information I have provided them with.
If they are messing around hiding the number of complaints in an attempt to whitewash the public, they would be guilty of a very serious offence and their jobs would be on the line. This could also lead to an investigation into a potential conflict of interest. There have been S.I.B. investigations that led to officials going to prison for things like that, so I don't believe this is happening.

Having said that, when I threatened to take them to court, I also had to ask the DVLA CEO whether he can excluded the possibility that his agency had been infiltrated by criminals (in the context of stolen car registrations) and that corruption or collusion may be taking place.

Confucius he say "Wise Inuit never eats yellow snow"
Currently in vass20's garage:
Citroen Relay 2.2 HDi + Citroen C4 1.6 HDi EGS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome