I just had a go at mine, you will need to remove front bumper which is a doddle. here is some pictures from when I did it early, this was my 1st attempt. took about 1 hour to take off but only 20 mins to put back on.
Hope the pictures are helpfull.
1. pic 2, you will need to remove these clips 3 on each side.
2. pic 3, remove each plastic cover.
3. pic 4, remove more plastic clips, I think there were 4 and a couple of screws holding the top of the bumper.
4. pic 5-6, remove 2 bolts from each wheel arch lining attached to front bumper.
5. pic 7, pull the front bumper outwards, I did offside 1st.
6. pic 8, remove 2 bolts from under the car holding splash guard.
7. pic 9, pull the front bumper outwards,
!!!! IMPORTANT Make sure you disconnect the foglamps located on the nearside PIC 9 Yellow plug !!!!!!!!!!
8. pic 13, lift bumper from the top. I placed it on my trolley as not to scratch the paint.
9. pic 11, undo 2 bolts underheadlamp and 1 on top (sorry no pic of the top, but easy to find)
10. pic 12, unplug the sidelight, headlamp motor plug & main plug for the headlights and flasher.
Fit new lamps in reverse.
Hope I got the pic numbers in order.
Other members might do it in a different order, but this was my 1st time it worked.