Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #557 of (permalink) Old 11th March 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
[QUOTE=vass20;149955]If they are messing around hiding the number of complaints in an attempt to whitewash the public, they would be guilty of a very serious offence and their jobs would be on the line. This could also lead to an investigation into a potential conflict of interest. There have been S.I.B. investigations that led to officials going to prison for things like that, so I don't believe this is happening.

I would be happy to send you my scanned in copies of my FoI request and I think you can see a letter Aaron recieved from VOSA that completley contradict each other! Aaron's letter says with the whole 'bashed the bonnet back into shape' response and mine where they say that they haven't examined any cars where their has been an incident!

Surely if my complaint was put in writting to them they have a duty to log it? I can get at least 10 others to speak to the fact they put their complaint in writting so surely these should be logged as a matter of course even if the case is closed!
Currently in Meesh's garage:
2003 Renault Clio Billabong
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome