Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 2 - Electronics - Handsfree Doors Unlocking

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 30th November 2005 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I still have back strain, reaching in and pressing that little button, it is driving me nuts,,,,

However good news …. like a little Rottwiller I have not let go of this and even though the Lease company say no way will they pay, I did ask them to chase it with Renault UK,

On contacting my local dealer in Plymouth they have now agreed to reset to ‘Non-Selective Locking, and it is now going to be done under Warranty. All booked in for next week, cannot wait, its been a tedious two months, now I can get my briefcase into the back of the car without the ‘’‘DefCon Operational Procedure’’’

Still ‘To those who wait’, small miracles happen. I can only guess that Renault UK have now started to catch up on this and are now starting to play fair, allowing dealers to sort the issue.

Thank you Renault UK, my faith has been restored.

Love the car, it is so comfortable, nippy and economic,,, when compared to the Freelander. Lets hope the snow holds off, else I may well miss those 4x4 features.

Thanks to the forum for all your help. Hopefully I will be able to make a contribution soon.
Currently in Fishertell's garage:
2005 Laguna Estate 2.2 dCI
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome