Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Highest Mileage Car.. post your mileage

View Single Post
post #862 of (permalink) Old 21st March 2014
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Angry Re: Highest Mileage Car.. post your mileage

1/ A one owner 12 year old (42,000miles) Renault 7 that I bought for my eldest daughter to learn to drive in.

"Dad it looks like an old mans hat, and the handbrake is in the wrong place"

Folding down armrest on the drivers seat sold it for me! so 2 years later she had passed her test in a golf and "Mad Piere" went to the breakers with 152K on the clock and a floor-pan that was in the words of my local garage " a lots of welding held together by a few bits of floor-pan".

2/ A 3 year old one owner Renault 18, bought at my local car auction with 98K on the clock for 1250 (my first car with electric windows). Went to 245k when it was written off when a boy racer who ran a red light.

3/ An 06 plate Megan diesel estate bought for 3000 3 years ago with 92k on the clock.
The passenger side window is U/S, and I am on my second card key, but she is now at 148K and averaging 62MPG based on actual fuel purchased.
With ant luck this one should go to beyond 250K

P.S 41,000 miles on the Hankook eko front tyres, the rear tyres are still on at 44,000 miles.
Currently in Meganejock's garage:
My fourth Renault in 40 years
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome