Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Satnav CD keeps ejecting!!!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 17th March 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Satnav CD keeps ejecting!!!

A lot of the time the system works perfectly, but on certain occasions when I start the car the CD ejects on it's own and I can't then get the CDplayer to re-accept the disc.

Usually, after leaving the car for a while, it will begin working again when I next use the car. Very frustrating though, especially when I really don't know where I am going!

(sometimes the disc is accepted and everything seems to be working, except that there are no roads on the 'map', just a plain background).

Anyone recognise the problem?

If i were to try to use a lens-cleaning disc in the unit, would it do anything.... when they are used on a normal music-system you are supposed to 'play' the disc to get it to do it's stuff, but there is no option to play a data CD like this.

A bit stuck... any help appreciated. Thanks
Currently in KrisSinclair's garage:
2003 Renault Laguna II 2.2dCi initiale
  5 Lastest Threads by KrisSinclair
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Satnav CD keeps ejecting!!! Electronics DavidHobbins 4 1165 17th March 2007 08:21 PM
Isofix child-seat not fitting into Isofix car!!! Interiors ottoman 2 4838 11th February 2007 07:21 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome