Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - trafic fake windows

View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 30th March 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thumbs up Re: trafic fake windows

Firstly, thanks all for the helpful suggestions which have caused me to ponder long and hard about which direction to head in. I'd actually purchased a roll of black gloss vinyll along the way to use as imitation for Privacy glass windows but having offered it up wasn't then convinced of the look it offered so have put it to one side. Anyway, in the end having trawled the net I eventually came across the Vanpimp website advertising factory tinted Privacy windows for the Trafic. Admiring the look of the VW van which had already received similar treatment I've opted for "real" windows instead of fake, so apologies to anyone who feels mislead by my original post, although to be honest they will still be "fake" as there will be no view through them due to me just bonding them on top of the existing panels! They are due to arrive on Tuesday so with a bit of luck will be able to start work upon it next weekend.
Once again thanks to everyone who posted to help me arrive where I have today.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome