Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - renaults better build quality than ford? :)

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 1st April 2014 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 6 Times in 17 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Thanked 1,153 Times in 1,014 Posts
renaults better build quality than ford? :)

When parked this evening(I had reversed into the space) and eating my after workout meal deal of egg salad sandwich,small tube of pringles and can of diet coke>

The car beside me ,my passenger side,red focus,new type reversed out .Its wing mirror n/s caught my wing mirror n/s.

It didnt sound like much,I spluttered my sandwich.looked to the left and no damage on mine,couldnt see a nick even when i got out.
The guys wing mirror looked like an exploded clock spring.
Maybe it was just a matter of pushing the bits back together ,but didnt look like it.

We had a small discussion .Since my mirror seems to be ok ,I wasnt worried about it.
The discussion went something along the lines of the scene towards the end of Le mans(movie) where porsche and ferrari drivers exchange hand signals and nods .
He drove off with dangly mirror and I finished my meal deal .
Course its possible his mirror was already damaged..but it sure looked like a toy that had lost all its stuffing.

Currently in coup's garage:
RM III coupe 1.5dci FVT,Audi TT Mk1 ,a bike and too much rubbish.
  5 Lastest Threads by coup
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Cheese factory explosion in France Jokes & funny stuff coup 0 185 6th July 2016 07:48 AM
Meg 3 fuel flap Electronics A55ii 4 208 1st July 2016 09:11 AM
conflict resolution, zohan method YouTube coup 0 243 8th March 2016 08:26 PM
Our Babs..sorry I missed a couple of o's Jokes & funny stuff Dancingdad 4 308 2nd March 2016 10:12 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome