Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Budget 'to hit gas guzzlers hard'

View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 19th March 2007
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2

Only deputy PM for him then I think
Only if he restricts himself to two Hummers then .... Chris two Hummers ... its got a kinda ring to it .. dont you think!

To answer previous questions ... Rant ... I havent started...

Its just I can clearly see through this crap for what it is ... hell if I had the money and no children I'd have a 4ltr V8 Volvo XC90 or a bloody big Range Rover 4.8 HSE and I wouldnt really mind what the road tax was because road tax is that ... a TAX ... what I cant stand is broad brush decisions being made on false arguements to satisfy political aims .... 97% of the pollution problem is not the car ... its the manufacturing of the car ... that where it needs sorted if we are really serious .... plus get the USA to pull its weight.

OG and Horatio have made some excellent points which I agree with ... now I'm away to come to terms with the fact I've transmogrified into Jeremy Clarkson ... .... still he is taller than me, 3 months younger and a damned sight richer ... maybe all is not so bad ...

Why is it the older I get .... the better I think I was ?
Currently in Truckbusuk's garage:
Clio2 1.4RT Phase1(VF1BB0S) + Volvo XC90 SE Lux D5 Geartronic
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome