Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Just a little tip that may help you espace owners

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21st March 2007 Thread Starter
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Just a little tip that may help you espace owners

Hi well my back box decided to drop off today well i cant complain its now 5 years old The tip of sorts i have is my espace 2.0 16v 2002 is when the car comes off the production line the exhaust is in 2 pieces.

1). front pipe with cat fitted all in one.

2).middle box and middle pipe then the bock box all in one.

but if your back box drops off like mine the new back box that you will receive slips over the exciting middle pipe and clamps on to thew middle pipe to then make you exhaust a 3 piece which you know will be alot cheaper than having to buy more than you need.

My Bosel back box cost me £41 and that was with new rubbers and u brackets and a tube of paste i will fit it tomorrow just in time for the meet on Sunday i hope this helps some one and note to panic thinking this is wrong when its not cheers

Donald the WONDER
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.

Last edited by Donald; 21st March 2007 at 08:32 PM.
  5 Lastest Threads by Donald
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Have You Stopped Smoking General Chat johnboyw 55 4371 21st September 2013 09:21 AM
AVS Music Converter to MP3 Free Download Help Computer Club Donald 2 1979 10th March 2012 03:02 PM
Posting Problem Feedback & Announcements hondo 21 4421 31st December 2011 04:11 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome