Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - clonking laguna!

View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 21st March 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi Fig Jam

Can you tell me more about your issue please - it may be that my box is duff too.

Things are getting worse but renault are now ignoring me!
I calle dthe RAC out on Monday morning. At the same time I invited two members of staff from two different Renault dealerships to attend my vehicle. I offered to pay them their taxi fair and give them 50 in cash if they couldn't hear anything when they arrived. They did not show up nor did I get a reply. The RAC mechanic witnessed the knocking - he said it sounds like it could be from the box. He signed his job sheet with a note saying - 'grinding and knocking coming from underneath'. Today the knocking was so bad it sounded like something was about to break. I have written 3 letters to Renault to no avail. RCS simply tell me that each dealership is an automnomous business!!!!!!!! Basically they will not help.

This has been going on since August 2006! It really has got bad now that it is occurring evey day and the gear shift is getting very bad too. I am nearly in tears with frustration - yes, thats a grown man damn near weeping.
Currently in yelnats's garage:
laguna 2.0 2005
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome