Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - LagDti - Do you have any info on teves ABS

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 24th March 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
LagDti - Do you have any info on teves ABS

I noticed in one of your replies that you have some info on this system.

I have a basic overview of the system but i'm looking for information on fault codes and how to reset it.

I have my ECU on the bench at work and i'm trying to fix it, it seems to be checking the solenoids and pump. Next step is to simulate all the wheel sensors.

I want to send clear code but this information seems shrouded in mystery. I had the code read when it originally failed at it said :-

ECU code 4D
ISO code 55 F7 04

And then errors found :-

Main relay ATT

I'm a bit suspicious of this because there are no relays inside the unit, it's all done with mosfet (solid state relays) and these are working OK.

Thanks for any info.

PS where is the diag socket on the laguna for the abs, my info shows it inside the engine comp near the bulkhead, I can't find it anywhere.
Currently in stevedrink's garage:
2000 Laguna I 1.9DTi
  5 Lastest Threads by stevedrink
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna Late Mk1 abs ECU can be fixed Electronics Richardw 2 2513 27th March 2007 07:20 PM
LagDti - Do you have any info on teves ABS Electronics stevedrink 3 1162 24th March 2007 01:56 AM
Laguna ABS warning lights Cars & motoring stevedrink 5 4467 10th January 2007 11:58 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome