Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio 1.4 06plate

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th April 2014 Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Clio 1.4 06plate

hi, I have recently had an accident and doing to bodywork repairs myself.
I was wondereding if someone could help me by telling me what the name of a part is so that I can order a new one.
Its a plastic cover/guard located underneath the front bumper, attached to the bottom, goes under the car and attaches to the plastic cover that come from the wheel arch flaps.

kosky1 is offline  
  5 Lastest Threads by kosky1
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clio 1.4 06plate Bodywork Phil48 2 474 12th April 2014 08:36 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome