Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - clonking laguna!

View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 25th March 2007
Technical Supremo

Nominated 16 Times in 67 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 28
Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,711 Posts
Hi Yelnats - point taken. Have you heard of anyone else on this forum or other forums who have had similar problems with the Renault agents you have dealt with. It may be worth joining forces with them to see if you can present a case to RCS . Whilst I can appreciate Renault dealers are independent businesses it's Renault who decides if they can retain their franchise. I feel you have been dealt a rough hand and it appears the customer service you have received leaves a lot to be desired. The amount you paid for the vehicle in no way should affect your customer rights. As a matter of interest is their anything positive other members of this forum could do to help your case. One other point is this - this forum is moderated by the administrators who can control the content of what is posted.
P.S. Yeh! my Clio is now 13 years old - only 53K and goes like a watch and has no rattles - maybe I've just been lucky.
Good Luck and I sincerely hope you get the matter resolved in the not too distant future.
Currently in madnoel10's garage:
Honda Civic 1.4l
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome