Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - A day of Disaster - Ever had one worse???

View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 26th March 2007
Originally Posted by tsunami View Post
Hi james,

sorry to hear youve had such a rough day. Having lost a member of my family to cancer a few years ago i can really relate to how your feeling. Let me tell you though you may feel now that fate is against you but bad things happen sometimes and for every bad thing that happens to you something good will come along. Hopefully that something good will come for you soon.

I have to be strong even if just to help him!! I just sometimes wonder why there has to be such devastating things in our lifes.......

Originally Posted by ottoman View Post
Sorry to hear that James, Life can be a bugger at times but we soldier on.

Cheers mate........... we Hannah's never give up!!

Originally Posted by OG View Post
What can I say James? They don't get much worse than that. We're thinking about you mate!

Thanks Matey.......... I'm trying to convince him to try one of these "lab-rat" trials.....

Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
I've had bad days, but that's pretty much put them in perspective. There's no way any of them could compete with that, and I'm glad of it.

I hope that the parts that can get better do, and wish you the strength to get through the parts that can't.

Thankfully we're a very strong close family so supporting each other helps.........

If I have to beg steal or borrow to help him get through this then so be it............

Thanks Guys for your kind words........

If I have any news I'll keep you posted....
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome