Join Date: Mar 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 100 Times in 95 Posts
Update from Travelspot....
Diagram 21 is the correct fitting position for your Renault.
To fit the adaptors in this position please follow these instructions.
If you have any further problems please do not hesitate to contact us on the number below.
- Turn on the ignition and switch the headlamps onto dipped beam.
- Wipe the headlight clean with a cloth (preferably using an alcohol based cleaner)
- Tear the 'roundel' part of the adaptor from the tail part.
- Peel the white backing paper off the 'roundel' part of the adaptor (from the INNER crack line not the edge )
- Kneel down in front of the passenger headlight.
- Note: Adapt Inner Headlight Only This applies to the larger headlight with the bulb shroud in the centre,next to the grill i.e. nearest to the Renault badge in the centre of the bonnet.
- Apply the 'roundel' part of the adaptor to the passenger side headlight as shown in diagram No. 21, i.e. the 'roundel' sits at the 10 o clock position with the edge of the adaptor just sitting on the edge of the dipped headlight bulb/shroud.
- Repeat this for the drivers side headlight.
Travelspot Sales Support.
Tel: 01767 631608
couldn't ask for more really.
Currently in Asterix's garage:
Renault Megane Scenic II 06 1.5dci Oasis in Eclipse Grey Metallic but it is not in a garage