Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - General advice and fix for centre rear seat fault

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 27th March 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by telboy1949 View Post
Re the cam belt change, it would really make sense to get it changed now rather than later, the recommended milage is 72000 or 5 years, better 300+ than thousands. I think you will really struggle to 40mpg rather I think max 33-35 but I might be wrong. The backrest should go down whilst holding/pulling the lever on the side of the seat. Not sure about the pin number, could be the radio code as Chris said.

ive just had a look there is no handles at the side of the middle seat - only the one at the top which i presume is broken.

thanks for the swift replies, 350 is silly, ill take it to an independent garage i reckon!

i dont think the pin is for the stereo, on the car it tells you to enter it by twisting the key 3 times in 20 seconds, then you enter the pin by the amount of times the immobiliser LED blinks leading me to believe its something to do with the alarm..

the stereo pin is entered via the volume controls and wheel on the dash (as im waiting from renault to get mine)

Currently in pdoubleyou's garage:
2002 Renault Scenic 1.8 16v Privilege Monaco
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome