Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna 11 1.9dci tourer praise

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 27th March 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thumbs up Thanks for the response

Thanks for all the response! Just a couple of things I would like to point out though. I bought my Laguna after it had depreciated like a stone and therefore was excellent value for money. A couple of years ago a friend of mine was very tempted in buying a laguna just like mine but with a wad of cash bought an Audi A6 1.9 Avant new It was serious money from Audi in Chester, he has had real problems and the car although still under warranty has been off the road far longer than my laguna plus all the grief, I guess my lag if you add all the hours together has had 5 days work carried out on repairs (forget routine stuff). So never mind the marque everyone has duffers! I'm sorry if I make it sound easy but as a enlisted member of the RAF for the past 32 years as an aircraft engineer you want to try and work on Search and Rescue Sea King helicopters that require average of 30 man hours maintenance for every flying hour, yep no mis-print correct. Thats why I say Lagunas are easy!!

Great stuff boys and girls

Currently in markorolo's garage:
Laguna 11 1.9dci

Last edited by markorolo; 28th March 2007 at 06:30 AM. Reason: added man hours
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome