Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Megane - Various Faults

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 29th March 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile Renault Megane - Various Faults

Hi, , Ive just bought a second hand megane P.REG and there are a few things wrong with it that I could do with some help over

1, Drivers door lock .... you put key in and it just turns and turns but doesnt lock it!. Theres a button inside car with a pic of a key on it, when you press that you hear a click near fuse box but still nothing ( can't lock it at all ... DODGEY !!! ).

2, When you are travelling at a continuous speed and let your foot off throttle the gear stick moves forward in a jolt, ANNOYING !!!

3, The stereo doesn't work, where is the fuse for it? what number is it and what rating is it?. (Have kids can't concentrate without tunes! POTENTIALLY DISASTEROUS EFFECTS !!!

4, Above the heater is some sort of digital display, this doesn't work but I'm trying to work out what the display would show if it was working? Stereo? Clock? Temperature?.

Oh the rest of the car is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

cher xxx
Currently in promoting-gud-khama's garage:
  5 Lastest Threads by promoting-gud-khama
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Hmmmm Typical !! Cars & motoring promoting-gud-khama 2 736 14th April 2007 05:52 PM
Me Sayin Hello !! Welcome to RenaultForums chris m 2 617 29th March 2007 02:40 AM
Renault Megane - Various Faults Cars & motoring chris m 5 2932 29th March 2007 02:24 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome