Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Megane III coupe key scratch

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 26th April 2014
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Re: Megane III coupe key scratch

Originally Posted by joel666 View Post
I absolutely hate people like this havnt they ever seen pulp fiction "you don't f*** with a man's vehicle" it's cowardly. My mate had paint stripper put all over his clio once a few years back and never found out who or why and he never got it fixed either just drove around in a half blue peeling car ha. The ones that get me are the people who open their door in car parks and hit other cars it happened to me once when I was sat in my astra I got out and went nuts and the girl (looked about 17) just stared blankly back at me. Constantly worry its going to happen to my megane.

I was sitting in a car park a few weeks ago waiting for my teen to finish football,I always park away from other cars as I find it pointless trying to squeeze into gaps as that's when damage more likely.

Anyway I sat and watched a woman pull up in a decrepit clapped out Alhambra next to a 12 plate polo. Hardly any space at the side,kid tries to get out the back and bangs the door off the polo not once or twice but 3 flipping times!! Ffs why park so bleedin close and why not get out first to let the kid out or at least tell him to be careful. Some folk have no respect for anything!!

Rant over
Currently in ttfan1978's garage:
2011 Scenic 1.5 Dynamique Tom Tom, 2015 Citroen C1, 2012 Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 tdci
The Following User Says Thank You to ttfan1978 For This Useful Post:
joel666 (26th April 2014)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome