Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Extended Warranty

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 30th March 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
yeah definately Horatio - too true!

madnoel - I understand that this is something you totally disagree with and it has certainly made me think about it as an issue - but I still stick by my thoughts for I dont think it is fair for someone to buy a car which has a load of faults that the manufacturers seem crap at actually taking any credit for. so i suppose thats where I stand on it and would like to see that i could get some justice on this and get my niggles sorted.

lol I didnt want to cause this thread to get people wound up - but I can understand why you may feel that way.

Ottoman - yeah I hadnt thought of the fact that Renault may still be responsible for the niggles I had previously reported. I shall try and sort that out! the handsfree seems to be okay now (again!) its very odd! the intermittent faults are so annoying for it seems they they then cant pick them up? Although someone did say that somewhere in the computer unit the faults are recorded? is that true? if so then they should be able to see whats going on easily (well you would think?)

thanks for your thoughts everyone
Currently in uvsarah's garage:
'53 Megane Dynamique 2.0L Sport Hatch (Black)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome