Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #613 of (permalink) Old 30th March 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
....and all our investigations have proved so far is that this is not a small issue - it's "global" (as I initially expected!) we are talking about millions of cars.....(and might actually be more than just Clios!???)

....and per one of my previous posts, I did have a sneeky suspicion that the new Mark-2 revamp (called Clio Campus) was potentially at risk too! Media has subsequently proven this hey?

....regarding VOSA - I actually want heads to roll with that ruddy organisation - which has 'Safety' it is title (update: okay "safety" is in the VSB division's acronym, S in VOSA stands for Service - whoops!)! What stupid folks are they! The CEO / Director of VOSA have a LOT to answer for.....they're keeping v. quiet aren't they all of a sudden.....

I actually advised David Burrowes MP (that MP that appeared on Watchdog a few weeks back) - plus Nicolas Soames MP (my MP) about this - Nic has been cc'd in all my notes, and I've previously discussed this matter with him....and David now involved in my mail trails...

Glad our pressure is paying dividends, cos if people's "careers" are starting to be impacted - then so-be-it...anyone associated with this problem that doesn't admit to the issue deserves to resign or be fired!

Aaron Brigatti
Brigatti Online -

Clio Bonnet-Catch Issues?
- Read the Correspondence Archive (Recently Updated!) @
- and the latest on my experiences @

Currently in brigatti's garage:
2009 Audi A4 1.4 TFSI

Last edited by brigatti; 31st March 2007 at 03:00 PM. Reason: slight update....
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome