Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Paint codes/switches/central locking

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 3rd April 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Paint codes/switches/central locking

Hi all first time post so please be patient.I have just bought a J reg 2.0ltr inj Espace rxe and I have a few questions.Firstly I am trying to find the paint colour the numbers and letters i have got off the oval plate mean nothing to me they are from the top J636,25-720-031,nj-540-e3,t001892.
Secondly on the dash switches I have worked out what they are all for except one which has an x on it.I have tried switching it on but nothing seems to happen and I know its wired up because I have taken the switch out and there are wires going to it.
Lastly I promise on the central locking is there remote locking on this model.On the roof consol there is what seems like an infra red unit and if so does this also control the factory fitted alarm which I have no remote for.Anyway thanks all who can help any info will be greatly apprieciated.
Currently in bilkido's garage:
renault espace rxe 2.0inj
  5 Lastest Threads by bilkido
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
paintwork Bodywork bilkido 4 973 3rd April 2007 06:31 PM
Paint codes/switches/central locking Cars & motoring bilkido 10 1592 3rd April 2007 02:14 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome