Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - A Happy New Scenic Owner!

View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 7th April 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Originally Posted by Peter88 View Post
Just got back from a week in North Wales / Anglsey. Done 580 miles and still got approx 2 1/2 gallons left (according to the computer (that would have been 2 tanks in the last Scenic))

It happily cruised at 75 on the motorway, Ambled along nicely in the small towns and villages and gobbled up the hills without a 2nd thought.

Did a 200 mile trip from the caravan too and around (on the back roads) Anglsey doing a lap around the coast stopping at any places that we thought were interesting. Got back to the Van and felt as fresh as when i started.

So after five weeks I am delighted with the car. I really liked the last Scenic but this one far surpasses it.
Yes comfort is a big thing in the Scenic II, As in most Renaults most people would be able to find a suitable seating adjustment, Also the large glass area gives a very bright and open outloo, Tho the aircon can struggle to cope in the very warm weather.

Keep us informed of how you get on with your new car.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome