Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - koleos big mistake in purchasing

View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 22nd May 2014
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via Skype™ to saphireandsteel2010
Talking Re: koleos big mistake in purchasing

Ahhhh, just chopped in my 54 Guna2 2.2DCi GT for a 58 2.0 Koleos........ this is not looking like a good idea after all!!! I love my Renaults, have a Williams Clio in storage, had a 25 with the V6, a 5GT turbo , a Guna3 and until very recently my beloved GT Guna2, now I seem to have royally f****d up by buying this Koleos! I have yet to have dramas with the car but from the posts here in the forum I am scared to move the thing unless it self combusts or worse will not start!!! I know I am going to get loads of flack from the regs but we use the Koleos for towing a caravan .......... yes Im the one doing spot on 60 in the middle lane of the motorway overtaking the lorries, and if I am honest Im worried now in case if stops whilst I am carrying out this annoying, but essential, manoeuvre
Anyway, fingers crossed I wont be in here asking how to do this that and the other and lets hope the Koleos remains reliable and efficient
Every cloud has a silver lining ...... od=r so we are told
Currently in saphireandsteel2010's garage:
2008 Koleos 4x4 2.0DCi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome