Join Date: Apr 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
hi there sorry its later than i thought id be, yes it is the toxic fume light that has come on be cause of the misfire gasses picked up in the exhaust system! b y the exra information youve given id say it sounds like you may be getting water in the
/spark plug ports! take the
out and look for any water staining on the
! itl look brown and stained! if you do find them in that condition then clean the
up and replace the spark plugs, using some water resistant sealer put a fair amount around the
just below the bolt hole area and put them back in!
save your money and dont have the computer cleared just yet!
goog luck bigshow
Currently in bigshow's garage:
c class merc and 07 megane coupe cab 1.5dci dynanic