Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Bodywork - Turning off or repairing Xenon headlight washer jets

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 13th December 2005
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Originally Posted by Horatio
I drove one for over three years and never noticed! I just assumed that they were fixed, seeing as they stuck out of the bumper so much and looked like they could achieve a perfectly good aim at the lights from there. Still, I suppose you don't get to see them 'do their thing' when you're sitting in the driver's seat.

I'll go and hit myself with the fish of stupidity now.
I would probably have driven mine for three years before I noticed the pop ups but seeing your post I checked mine and sure enough they are a source of amusement to anyone who sees them. I have had my Laguna for 4 months now!

I think Renault have a policy of trying to fit every electronic gadget to their cars they can find in the hope they will soon go wrong so bumping up their profits, they do not really clean the headlights, if you washed your car just by spraying a hosepipe over it it would not be any cleaner when it dried out!
Currently in davesss's garage:
2002 Laguna Sports Tourer 1.8 Dynamique Moondust VF1KGOB, Fiat Siecento Micheal Schumaker, Kawasaki KLE M/Cycle and a cheap Mountain Bike.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome