Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Please convince me !!

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 13th December 2005
A former user
Interesting site which also has been pointed out to me previously..

Now lets take a looky at the other manufacturers and cars you could have bought taken from this list kindly provided by our good friends on the darker side if the internet..

1st the voyager

Seat fairs better

Citreon Berllingo

Fiat Multipla ( Read Ugly )

Kia Sedona (The thinking persons MPV My **** )

I could go on but really my point here is that there is no point worrying about one car's list of reviews if you have not read some of the nastys about the other's..

To me it seems that nowadays we all like to drive newer cars with the lastest spec's for safety, status etc etc etc but the dealers ( stealers ) still continue to abuse us no matter which car we opt for.

In a way I applaud peach or lemon for it's consumer rights stance but that it what the site is best at doing.

IMHO with the current trend towards bespoke electronic gizmo's means that in the future it is increasingly more likely that the dealers only hold the key to effective servicing and safer long term ownership of their own vehicles..

However this ( in their minds ) is not good economic sense. Why would someone who builds cars want the owners to own them for years on end ?

Why do most people want a new car after 3 years ??

Why else do the manufacturer's keep on churning out newer models or face lifted models ??
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome