Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Dealers!!!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 13th April 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Dealers!!!

Does anybody know of a good Renault Dealer???

Took my laguna 2 in the other day for a repair to the cruise control. They seem to have fixed it, time will tell, as last time the repair lasted about 2 months!!!

When I asked them to tell me what had to be done, they were as vague as they could be. Then tried telling me that they had completed a clutch recall - which had been done months ago.

Then to top that when I got into the car, it failed to start properly!!! And basically called me a liar, about the condition of the car when I dropped it of.

Just when you think they couldn't get any worse - my mother took her now 3yr old scenic for its first MOT. It failed on rear brake pads, and they told her that she had to have the job done at the garage as she couldn't drive the car away from the garage without an MOT.

Needless to say I hit the roof!! went straight round there and had it out with them.

Just seems like this dealers staff haven't got a clue what they are doing.

So if anyone knows a good dealer in North Staffs / South Chesire they please let me know.
Currently in mikejones1979's garage:
2004 Renault Laguna 11 1.9dCi
  5 Lastest Threads by mikejones1979
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna II - Exhausts General tuning faffer 11 2672 27th December 2007 07:15 PM
Reverse Camera Electronics ottoman 4 2602 19th November 2007 09:05 PM
Renault Dealers!!! Cars & motoring chris m 1 840 13th April 2007 04:45 PM
Renault Laguna II- Stereo upgrade Electronics costeau 15 4252 26th February 2007 09:31 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome