Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - To Coupe or not to Coupe that is the question

View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 8th June 2014
Platinum member
Nominated 6 Times in 17 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Thanked 1,153 Times in 1,014 Posts
Re: To Coupe or not to Coupe that is the question

So youre thinkingrev owner had a regular coupe and put on front and rear gt line bits?.
Since its a sunday.
Check the spec differences for gt line interiors (mainly trim I think), wheels fitted to standard dynamique vs gt line and so on.
There are also detailed vehicle histories available online, if its worth the cost to you.

Is it possible it was first insured as a dynamique,even tho it wasnt one.Thats what mine was insured as for the first few days .. even tho its a umble expression

Another (not dodgy vendor) possibility, is that the dot classified it incorrectly.
That happened to some posters here,Karenlouise 67 was one, I think.

Also from monday on, your VIN which should be at the bottom corner of the windscreen on the passenger side, looking from the outside .The numbers on the sticker/plate on the pillar just inside the door opening and engine number,if you can find it.
Contacting renault direct should tell you exactly what model it is.

On mine when I got it first the exact day of manufacture or completed assembly and type was on a barcoded sticker,just behind the front number plate.
It was a tue early Jan 2011 .
It may or may not still be there on yours.

With all that info you should be able to find out for peace of mind or to complain to vendor.Was service booklet filled in?

Currently in coup's garage:
RM III coupe 1.5dci FVT,Audi TT Mk1 ,a bike and too much rubbish.
The Following User Says Thank You to coup For This Useful Post:
Weeblueclio (9th June 2014)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome