Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Espace IV ..... knew it was too good to be true!

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 14th April 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Originally Posted by Truckbusuk View Post
Well the dealer phoned ... car is ready for collection ..... no mention of funds... looking good!

Arrived at the dealer, car indeed ready and car has been valeted ... quite day in the service dept me thinks ...

So who paid for the springs, and rear mounts? ... surprise, surprise RENAULT picked up the bill under warranty without a squeek.

I spoke to the RTE I had previously spoken to and he said its the first one they had seen at that dealership, and it more commonly seen as a Clio2/3 problem, but added that Renault warranty had wanted the parts returned to them for further examination along with the lower rear cup mounts, hence the replacement of those parts as well.

A result without an arguement ... must have been all the positive waves coming from Ottoman ... Cheers.
[COLOR="Blue"]Great result eh, I am glad it worked out fine for you just a bit concerning that a car of that age and mileage should require a repair like that, As you see quite a few Espace's flying up and down the motorway fully laden with the Family's most precious assets strapped inside ...Kids, Really glad it all worked out tho no arguments or long drawn out process before any resolution found.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome