Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna 1 Rear indicator fault

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 14th April 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna 1 Rear indicator fault

Hi everyone

Can someone suggest a fix for my problem?

I have recently replaced the N/S brake light bulb on my 1999diesel Laguna. Immediately after doing this the indicator bulb on the N/S stopped working, I replaced the bulb with 2 different new bulbs and it still doesnt work.

I checked the wiring and found no power going to the lamp.... My side indicator and front N/S indicator both work but the rear one still doesnt work...

I have traced the cables through the car but cannot find where the connection has failed

Are there any connections I have missed or any reasons I havent thought of? also would it have a bad effect if I bridged the original cable with a new cable from the side indicator?

I cant think what else to check, any help greatly appreciated before I go completely nuts

Currently in vlad_the_emailer's garage:
Renault Laguna 1.9 DTi RT Sport
  5 Lastest Threads by vlad_the_emailer
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna 1.9DTi Rear wheel bearings Wheels & tyres bobbydog 3 2277 19th June 2010 10:09 PM
Laguna ABS sensor question Electronics vlad_the_emailer 20 7193 20th January 2009 02:44 PM
Back dating headlamps..possible or not? Electronics vlad_the_emailer 6 1351 26th August 2008 06:37 PM
Laguna 1 Rear indicator fault Electronics madnoel10 7 2837 14th April 2007 08:43 PM
Hello Welcome to RenaultForums 5 1285 1st September 2006 11:42 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome