Independent Renault Forums banner

Megane bonnet catch location

42K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  bonedavid 
#1 ·
This is going to sound realy dumb but can someone please tell me where the bonnet release is on a 2004 Megane Authentique? Just bought one this morning, salesman popped the bonnet to show me, now cant find the release for the life of me!!

#4 ·
Not that I can see. unfortunately the car didnt come with the usual manual. It looks to me like there is a lever that pulls out on the front grill under the bonnet but doesnt seem to do anyhting and cant find anything internal either!

#5 ·
As your a new member I will be a little more lenient but would all members PLEASE try to make thread titles more informative and attract more views/replies.

Just writing "help" or "aarrrrgh" etc does not give the forums membership any idea as to the problem involved and can be counterproductive to the original posters need for assistance.

Having had my little rant I have no idea where the bonnet release catch is but I'm sure someone will soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.