Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Bodywork - Turning off or repairing Xenon headlight washer jets

View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 14th December 2005
A former user
Ouch - yes the info is very helpful if you can you provide the part numbers listed on your bill together with a breakdown of the costs for referance...

Btw the pressurized headlamp washers are a european wide legal requirement for any vehicle fitted with Xenon headlights. As is the requirement for a beam aim self leveling system which is also included in the Lag II higher spec models with xenon's..

If anyone beleives their system is not washing the headlights correctly then their must be a fault somewhere as mine almost strip the paint off the car and are very effective at keeping winter road salt grim from dimming my beams on long motorway journeys..

The only prob I have ever had was a loose colour coded cover which with a little of infamous careful wiggling snapped back into position..

Seems silicon is the best bet for a temporary fix if 130 is too hard to swallow..
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome